Thursday, November 18, 2010

BMW 1 Series Concept – Renderings

words the BMW 1 Series Concept: 

This concept is pure fictional and based on nothing but imagination. I’m a huge fan of the One Series and I am under no illusions that I can create a better design. Having said that, I’m also not bound by any marketing and technical constraints, so the car pictured here would not and cannot predict the future model.
I’m doing this for fun and fun alone. My thinking towards the next model is that it might look more aggressive and purposeful. The design language will also reflect BMWs current design trends and will therefor be more edgy.
With my design, I tried to create a whole new identity for the One, but at the same time stuck to some typical BMW features.
Some interesting design elements: The headlights are CS Concept inspired but that’s where it ends. There are two parallel lines running from the kidney grill at the front all the way over the roof and ends in the rear hatch number plate indent. Also the two lines running along the side of the car carries on into the front bumper and bends downwards to integrate with the front air intake.
I hope you enjoy this Concept 1-Series as much as I enjoyed creating it.”

More pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment